Friday, June 24, 2011

Kabuki Japanese Steak House

Kabuki Japanese Steak House
1000 Interstate 70 Drive Southwest
Columbia, MO 65203

 Asahi Beer


Samurai


Sapporo Beer


Philly Roll
(Smoked salmon, avocado and fried panko-crusted cream cheese drizzled with eel)


Angel Roll
(Crab, cream cheese and avocado, tempura-fried and topped with special sauce, eel sauce, crunch and masago - this one without special sauce and already half eaten - forgot to take the pic!)


Volcano Roll
(Not on their online menu, but yummy and spicy with shrimp and crab)


2 comments:

  1. I've been on the fence with Kabuki....we went to their soft opening and I thought it was "OK". I'm a big sushi fan, and sometimes I think Sushi Chefs get a little out of control.

    For Sushi, I go to Osaka.

    This being said, my wife loves the place, so I go....and of course Drink Beer ;)

    Cheers Ed from Smokesandbooze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to avoid restaurants for the first few months after they open. Too many bad experiences with kinks that aren't worked out.

    ReplyDelete