Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pasta Factory

Pasta Factory
3103 W Broadway #109
Columbia, MO 65203

Deep Fried Mozzarella
(hand cut and breaded, served with marinara sauce)


Peppered Beef Tenderloin (special for the evening)
(Beef tenderloin covered in a pepper crust served with linguine smothered a blue cheese cream sauce with crab, asparagus, and tomotoes)


Tortellini with Peas & Prosciutto
(small doughnut shaped noodles stuffed with meat and tossed with prosciutto ham, peas & mushrooms in alfredo sauce) 

2 comments:

  1. And how did it taste? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to admit I'm too timid to put reviews on here yet. I think I would be too kind to everywhere....there is not a lot of food I don't like in this town! As for this....it was pretty tasty. Hadn't been to Pasta Factory in years.

    ReplyDelete